Ok this 2 babies plus a 3 year old is definitely catching up to me...I am soooo tired! There is no down time during the day with Alyssa running around and there is no down time at night with 2 babies up at all hours...
The babies are going through a growth spurt and wanting to eat every 2 hours during the day, I try and hold them off as long as possible but that just leads to crying...
Thank goodness for Julie my new mommy's helper, she has taken care of all the household chores so thank goodness I don't need to worry about that...She also makes a days worth of bottles and does all the bottle washing etc...hallelujah for that!!
We've had our first real smiles this week...Leah the little delightful baby is full of smiles when you talk to her, and our Blake is smiling lots now too! He is officially off his caffeine now to...Weights this week were 7 pounds even for Blake and 7.4 for Leah...
I promise to try and find that damn cable this weekend so I can upload some cute new pictures...its a long weekend here for family day so I should be able to sneak in some time to post the pictures..
Anyways, goodnight! Enjoy your sleep for me!!! Hmmmm sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment