Everyone is doing well, babies are growing like crazy. We have had to retire some preemie sleepers and are now mostly in newborn clothes. Tuesday weigh in had Leah at 6lbs 9.5 oz and Blake closing the gap at 6lbs 7.9oz...
We have had some more visitors which has been great, its been so nice to see some people I haven't seen for awhile. My cousins Jana and Jannelle came from Vancouver to spend the weekend with us. It was so nice to have them here to hang out and help out with the babies. Jana and Blake were little buddies and Jannelle and Leah spent lots of time cuddling. It was SO nice to shower in peace with the door closed!!! It was a too short of a visit but hopefully soon we can have them back out...
Alyssa LOVED the girls being here, she had so much fun..She said they were so beautiful they were almost like Princesses
Jannelle and the babies...
Best buddies...
Jana and the twins
Alyssa and Sophie her "Best cousin". The 2 little girls really really love each other and somehow within minutes they are usually stripping off their clothes into Princess clothes, athough if you were to call this particular "fitout" as Alyssa would call it she would be quick ot correct you that No she is not a princess but a Ballerina. Sophie liked her ensamble so much she made her mom and dad take her out to lunch in it...it was evencompleted with a pair of Alyssa's underwear!
Papa and his girls...
My 3 precious monkies...that actually makes me choke a little when I say 3 kids...so strange to go from 1 to 3...a good strange just feels weird to say it out loud, I almost feel like a liar when I say it...Kind of like when you first get married and saying my husband..My Aunt Sandie and cousin Lauren came up to see us one night after work. Aunt Sandy like Grandma is a baby lover and will never ever get tired of holding them...Lauren on the other hand claims she is NOT a baby lover but I think by the end she was coming around...Shhhh don't tell but she even held them!!
HI Stacey,
ReplyDeleteThrilled to see the update.
love your number one fan (well at least one of your number one fans)
aunt Wendy
"...a good strange just feels weird to say it out loud, I almost feel like a liar when I say it...Kind of like when you first get married and saying my husband.." Quote
ReplyDeleteThis is how I feel about life in general too. Not only strange to say I am now a mommy. But a mommy of 3. I have triplets. Always sounds like makebelieve!! I feel like I need to carry around pictures of me pregnant & then the babies just incase someone doesn't believe me.
Scrawn, you still have readers that means you have to keep doing the blog. Since we're pretty busy too (not twin busy) it's nice to be able to see regular updates of the little guys. They are such cute little guys and Alyssa is always so sweet!
ReplyDelete