Our story started in 1999, it was love at first sight and we have been inseperable ever since. After a 4 year struggle with Infertilty we welcomed our first daughter Alyssa. 2 more years of IF we had Twins Blake & Leah, born 10 weeks premature. After 7 weeks in the NICU we brought our tiny babies home. This is our life...
Monday, October 31, 2011
Dinner time...
Happy Halloween!! I'll be back later with pictures from trick or treating...but for now, here is a little snippet of our funny dinner times...Its from Kirk's phone so its not the greatest..
So I'm watching this at work... and I don't even have sound, but I'm laughing! Will have to watch it at home & hear it too! Whats with kids throwing themselves back in their chairs like that? Mine when through a phase too!
So I'm watching this at work... and I don't even have sound, but I'm laughing! Will have to watch it at home & hear it too! Whats with kids throwing themselves back in their chairs like that? Mine when through a phase too!
ReplyDelete