Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter is here!

Winter has arrived!! Tuesday morning winter arrived with avengence and its been yucky, cold and snowy ever since!! It seems a bit early in the season to have this much snow,usually starts the first week of December...We have spend much of the week cuddled up at home in warm clothes and trying not to go insane...I tend to get cabin fever really easily and even the kids get bored staying in so much...All I can think is it's going to be a loooong winter!!

Alyssa and I went outside the first day when it wasn't as cold and played in the snow..It was a novelty for her but I'm sure the excitement will wear off soon! We have been drinking endless amounts of hot chocolate!
She was determined to "play" outside for as long as possible...
We have been trying to come up with new "games" to play and things to do inside...We remembered how much Alyssa used to like to play in the laundry basket, so out it came for space ship rides and cuddles with sister...
 Leah's funny squinty smile having so much fun with Alyssa!
These 2 little girls really do love each other...
 ...a lot! I hope they are always so close!
Leah's eyes are officially greeny/hazelnut color...They've been changing from blue for months and they most certainly aren't blue anymore, you can really tell when she is next to Alyssa who's eyes are really blue
 Our little man's eyes are most definitely brown like daddy's!
 Blake is such a busy little guy, he is SO unlike the girls...Alyssa was NEVER this busy and into so much..>i am quickly learning the difference between boys and girls...

  The girls were having a tea party...The house has been extra cold and the babies crawling, rolling on the floor they've been freezing, so they've been lounging around in their sleeping bags... 

 Another new favorite activity, playing in and emptying the cabinets...Fun for them, not fun for me to have to wash all the slobery drooled on, all over the floor dishes...
Even poor Oscar is freezing, he's been lounging around in his long johns!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the two girls in the laundry basket, so cute.

    ReplyDelete