The babies 1st birthday party was suppose to be at our house...last minute we changed the venue to the church down the street, just so we had some more room and a place for all the little kids to play. We brought our bouncy house and a few other things for the bigger kids to play with...
We had a Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse theme...The babies LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, they smile and laugh when it comes on so it was the perfect choice!
I special ordered them Mickey/Minnie shirts with their names on them but they didn't arrive in time, and Friday I had to scramble to find some new cute outfits...The funniest part of all was Jana bought Blake the EXACT outfit I had bought him! Shirt, sweater pants the whole bit! The even funnier part was my friend Lil also bought him the exact outfit too, AND the matching dress for Leah!! We all must have great taste!
The little couple playing before dinner!
My cousins Jana & Jannelle from Vancouver were in for the celebration and made these adorable little cupcakes...
The Birthday Babies with Mom & Dad!
Leah wasn't happy at cake time and wasn't having any part if it... she watched the candle as we sang Happy Birthday but I had to take her out and hold her while everyone else ate cake!!
The little man did enjoy his!!!
The babies got absolutely spoiled!!!! I can't believe we had to have another birthday and Christmas in the next month...What are we going to do with all their stuff!!
Leah enjoyed the present opening while Blake was off crawling around...they got some pretty neat new toys and lots of adorable clothes!
The babies have a few twin friends and Dawson & Logan even made it to the party!!
We had a wonderful time and so did the babies! Thanks to everyone who came and helped make Blake & Leah's day so special!
As you can imagine I have about a million pictures and my computer is acting funny, its taken me a few days to just get these few up...I apologize to everyone who was there but not on the blog! I do have you on my computer though!!
Baptism pictures coming tomorrow...I am WAY too tired and at this rate it'll be another hour to get those pictures up..arghhh
I like the Minnie & Micky theme! Cute! Is hard to come up with something gender neutral!
ReplyDeleteGlad they have had such a great birthday celebration!!