Today Alyssa went to her first ever Ballet class with her little friend Kyla.
For the most part it went over pretty well, but Alyssa gets extremely shy in situations like that, and needed some reassurance that I would be right outside the door..The first part of the class they left the door open which I guess they normally don't do but then half way through they closed the door. About 1/2 hour into the 45 minute class Kyla came out and said Alyssa wants her mommy, she then came out and had a tiny cry...She said she didn't like when they closed the door and she couldn't see me...Guess the poor kid needs some more socialization..I did tell her she could go to ballet classes in the fall, but after todays class she said she can't, she's too small...Hopefully she'll change her mind again, I think she would love it...
Practising her moves at Kyla's house
Kyla and Alyssa
Before the class with Kyla's cousin McKenna (far right) and another little friend.
Kyla taking Alyssa into class
Alyssa was the littlest kid there, the rest were I think about 2 years older than her.
So cute!
Right before the door closed
what a darling little ballerina.
ReplyDelete