First I want to wish my darling Kirk a Happy 34th Birthday (it was yesterday)!! He had a rather awful day working on some major work issues, he spent 12 hours in our bedroom on the phone and his computer...Hopefully this weekend we can go out for a birthday dinner or something fun and celebrate...
We made Kirk these Hot Chocolate cupcakes..I saw them on Pinterest and had to try them out!
We've had a few busy weeks after the babies birthday, and my cousin and her new baby were here for the past week, so I am just now posting pictures from Blake and Leah's Birthday...yes a few weeks late I know, life just got in the way of my blogging ;)
We made Kirk these Hot Chocolate cupcakes..I saw them on Pinterest and had to try them out!
We've had a few busy weeks after the babies birthday, and my cousin and her new baby were here for the past week, so I am just now posting pictures from Blake and Leah's Birthday...yes a few weeks late I know, life just got in the way of my blogging ;)
We went to Village Square Rec center, we had a private jungle gym reserved for an hour, where the Babies and all their cousins got to play...we then moved to another room for some food, cake and presents...we had a wonderful time, and the babies were exhausted when we left...Leah actually said at one Point "All done!" Thank you to our familes for sharing such a special day with us!
Leah loved to play with her Big cousins Marko & Mate...Blake had a great time watching everthing did lots of running around. Baby Maja was happy to explore and crawl around...Little Gabe was a excited to have his picture taken and look at it on the camera...and Sophie & Big sister Alyssa had a blast hanging upside down on the bar....I even saw Grandpa Murray going down the slide!

Leah is in love with Dora these days, so she got her very own Dora cake...Blake is in love with Thomas, so he got his very own Thomas cake...They seemed to know the party was for them and were pretty interested the candles and blowing them out. Leah dug right into her cake and Blake took a more cautious approach...
I can't believe my babies are 2!! Oh wait, yes I can...we have officially entered the terrible two's (well at least one has!)
Me and my nephew Marko share the same birthday in October, and Mate's is just 2 days before Blake & Leah...Grandpa & Grandma Slone were back for the birthdays, and are now settled in to stay for the winter...We've had a lot of nice family gatherings the past 2 months...

Next Up...Alyssa's Birthday!!!
Me and my nephew Marko share the same birthday in October, and Mate's is just 2 days before Blake & Leah...Grandpa & Grandma Slone were back for the birthdays, and are now settled in to stay for the winter...We've had a lot of nice family gatherings the past 2 months...

Next Up...Alyssa's Birthday!!!


I forgot your hubby & my hubby have the same birthday. Think I learned that last year in blog world. Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the kids had a blast at their party!!