Ok finally...here are some pictures!
I don`t have time to write much and most are self explanitory anyways...I can`t believe my babies will be 1 in a week! Thats just insane! I am working on a video for their birthday so be sure to at least check back next week on the 4th!
Enjoy!
I don`t have time to write much and most are self explanitory anyways...I can`t believe my babies will be 1 in a week! Thats just insane! I am working on a video for their birthday so be sure to at least check back next week on the 4th!
Enjoy!
Blake is ALL over the place...I am quickly learning the difference between girls and boys!
Leah enjoyed her Blueberry Pancakes!
Squishy face!
A sneak peak at their new outfits for their Baptism next week!
Snuggle time!
A visit from Cousin Isis!!
Leah has a funny new squinty eyed smile...super cute!
Hello little Dude!
Nakey Baby...Muahhh!
Rub a dub dub 3 kids in the tub = Not a good idea!
I need another ring and some slip grips on the bottom of the tub
That`s all folks!

CUTE! I love them all... but I especially love the one with Leah's face smashed up against the window! Looks like they are getting mobile?!
ReplyDelete